AFTER HOURS AT THE KIMBELL - WITH JIM'S JAZZ BAND
- Address: 3333 Camp Bowie Blvd Fort Worth, TX 76107
- Category: Theatre-Arts-Parks
- Dates: July 8, 2017 to July 8, 2017
- Times: 17:30:00 to 19:30:00
- Venue: Kimbell Art Museum
- Location: Kimbell Art Museum
Savor the summertime at "After Hours at the Kimbell" on Saturday, July 8, from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. in the Renzo Piano Pavilion.
In addition to live music by Jim's Jazz Band, guests will enjoy docent-guided tours of the special exhibition A Modern Vision: European Masterworks from The Phillips Collection, prizes, appetizers and a cash bar (featuring this month's signature drink----sangria----plus wine and beer).
"After Hours at the Kimbell" is free for Museum members; nonmembers pay $30 at the door. Reservations are not needed.
Kimbell Art Museum
- 3333 Camp Bowie Blvd
- Fort Worth, TX 76107