Second Saturday Tours: Guided Tours in English and Spanish
Join a museum guide and allow yourself to get lost in the brilliant, unparalleled beauty of Medieval and Renaissance armor, armory, metalwork and more in the AMA’s exhibition, A Knight’s Tale.
Family-friendly tours in both English and Spanish will be offered on select dates to guests who pre-register using the link below. Please be advised, although there are no additional costs for the tour, an admission ticket is required.
Guided tours for A Knight’s Tale in English and in Spanish are currently scheduled for:
- Saturday, 11/12/22 at 1:00 pm
- Saturday, 12/10/22 at 1:00 pm
- Saturday, 01/14/23 at 1:00 pm
- Saturday, 02/11/23 at 1:00 pm
Registration must be received no later than noon on Friday, the day before the tour.
- Tours are appropriate for ages 4 and up
- Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian at all times
- If you can’t find a tour time that is convenient for you, please contact us at email@example.com at least two weeks in advance to make a special tour request, and we will do our best to accommodate you
- Free parking is available along West Main Street as well as 101 Center parking garage adjacent to the Downtown Library
- Tours are limited to 25 people
- Pre-registration for the tour is required