Need a little bit of comedic relief? Come out to the world-famous Arlington Improv Comedy Club for a great night of laughter and fun!
For over half a century, the Improvisation Comedy Clubs have remained the premiere stages for live comedy in the United States. Over the decades, the talent who has played center stage represents the Who’s Who of American Comedy, including Richard Pryor, Billy Crystal, Lily Tomlin, Freddie Prinz, Andy Kaufman, Eddie Murphy, Jerry Seinfeld, Tim Allen, Jay Leno, Chris Rock, Dane Cook, Ellen DeGeneres, Jamie Foxx, Adam Sandler, Jeff Dunham, and Dave Chappelle.
Today, the Improv stage continues to be the most important live venue for new comedians.
(21 and up)
- ADA Compliant:
- Facility Type: Meeting Venue | Event Venue | Theater
- Group Rates:
- Hours Wednesday: 9 am to 8 pm
- Hours Friday: 9 am to 11 pm
- Hours Monday: 9 am to 8 pm
- Hours Saturday: 9 am to 11 pm
- Hours Sunday: 9 am to 11 pm
- Hours Thursday: 9 am to 11 pm
- Hours Tuesday: 9 am to 8 pm
- Parking: Free
- Restaurant on premises:
- Hours Monday: Closed
- Hours Tuesday: Closed
- Hours Wednesday: 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Hours Thursday: 6:00 pm - 10:30 pm
- Hours Friday: 6:00 pm - 12:30 am
- Hours Saturday: 6:00 pm - 12:30 am
- Hours Sunday: 6:00 pm - 10 pm
- Occupancy Load: 359
- Description The Improv Comedy Club and Restaurant provides a unique alternative to the typical sterile meeting venues. We offer a fun alternative for corporate sales meetings, product training sessions, seminars, or roll-out events. We’re also a perfect location for your next private party! We can help you create an unforgettable holiday, birthday, anniversary, bar/bat mitzvah, or retirement celebration. Non-profit/fundraising groups also have great success hosting events with us – who doesn’t want to laugh and have fun? State of the art sound and lighting, combined with a complete selection of audio-visual options including large projection screen will make performances ‘pop’ and reserved events memorable. We are available for group rental during non-performance hours, and can accommodate groups of twenty or more during performance hours. Day or evening we offer many different options for your meeting and/or party. We have many of the same amenities that hotels and meeting places offer, with a full service wait staff and master chef. Choose from a variety of pre-set menus to accommodate your needs, or we can custom design a menu tailored specifically to your group. Our professional staff will give your event the same attention to detail that you would. Please give us a call today and together we’ll make your next event an unforgettable experience!
- Largest Room 300
- Theatre Capacity 300
- Number of Rooms 2
- Classroom Capacity 300