The CR Smith Museum takes visitors on a flight through American Airlines history, with interactive exhibits that entice participation by all age groups. The Museum features hundreds of historical artifacts, photographs, full-scale aircraft engines and a rare Douglas DC-3 airliner. In addition, the Museum’s state of the art 4K digital theater features Why I Fly, a film, featuring the people that make aviation happen.
- ADA Compliant:
- Facility Type: Museum
- Group Rates:
- Hours Wednesday: Closed
- Hours Friday: 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Hours Monday: Closed
- Hours Saturday: 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Hours Sunday: Closed
- Hours Thursday: Closed
- Hours Tuesday: Closed
- Parking: Free
- Active cleaning in public areas:
- Employees required to wear masks and gloves:
- Floor markings/signage for social distancing:
- Required employee health screenings:
- Sneeze guard barriers at front desk, gift shops:
- Social distancing guidelines enforced by staff:
- Hybrid (online/onsite) meeting capabilities: