The C.R. Smith Museum takes visitors on a flight through American Airlines history, with interactive exhibits that entice participation by all age groups. The museum features hundreds of historical artifacts, photographs, full-scale aircraft engines and a rare Douglas DC-3 airliner. In addition, the museum’s state of the art 4K digital theater features Pursuit of Flight, a film, featuring the history and physics of aviation from ancient times through today.
- ADA Compliant:
- Facility Type: Museum
- Group Rates:
- Hours Monday: Closed
- Hours Tuesday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Hours Wednesday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Hours Thursday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Hours Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Hours Saturday: 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Hours Sunday: Closed
- Parking: Free
- Total Sq. Ft. 35000
- Reception Capacity 500
- Theatre Capacity 100
- Banquet Capacity 500
- Number of Rooms 4
- Classroom Capacity 300