Grab your camera and visit Fossil Rim for a scenic wildlife drive you won’t forget! Located just an hour from Arlington, Fossil Rim Wildlife Center is where Africa comes to Texas. The 1,800-acre preserve includes a 9.5 mile scenic drive where you can interact with over 1,100 rare and endangered animals roaming free in their herds. Stay in your car, reserve your spot on a guided tour, or even spend a night at Safari Camp or Lodge to see over 50 different species of wild animals including cheetah, giraffes, rhinos and more.
In addition to providing a unique experience and exciting adventure, Fossil Rim is dedicated to the conservation of species on the brink of extinction, conducting scientific research, training professionals, responsibly managing natural resources and public education. Fossil Rim is a not-for-profit breeding center dedicated to the recovery of species in the wild and we invite you to join us in our efforts.
- Check In Time: 3
- Check out Time: 1
- Facility Type: Full Service Hotel
- Free Parking:
- Number of Meeting Rooms: 1
- Rooms Total: 12
- Hours Wednesday: 9:30am-6:30pm
- Hours Friday: 9:30am-6:30pm
- Hours Monday: 9:30am-6:30pm
- Hours Saturday: 9:30am-6:30pm
- Hours Sunday: 9:30am-6:30pm
- Hours Thursday: 9:30am-6:30pm
- Hours Tuesday: 9:30am-6:30pm
- Number of Rooms 1