Join us for DFW Restaurant Week and enjoy a three-course feature menu benefiting Lena Pope Home. Signature cocktail and wine pairings available. FEATURE MENU Fiesta, Quattro Formaggio, or Bacon & Jalapeno Cheese Fondue served with rustic breads, fresh vegetables, and crisp green apples for dipping *Wine Pairing: Kung Fu Riesling Bacon & Bleu Spinach, California, or The Melting Pot House Salad *Wine Pairing: Belle Ambiance Pinot Noir Entrée ~ Pick any three items from Bacon Salt & Cracked Pepper Filet Mignon, Regular Filet Mignon, French Quarter Chicken Breast, All Natural Chicken Breast, Hefeweisen Shrimp, Regular Pacific White Shrimp, Memphis-Style BBQ Pork Medallion and Featured Pasta served with Red Bliss Potatoes, white mushroom caps, and broccoli florets prepared fondue-style and accompanied by a flight of our signature dipping sauces. *Wine Pairing:14 Hands Cabernet Sauvignon $39 per person includes $9 donation to Lena Pope Home Add one of our decadent chocolate fondues for dessert starting at $7.95! $7 Apple Martinis $10 Wine Flight of *suggested pairings Please reserve your seat by mentioning "RESTAURANT WEEK" when placing your reservation by phone at 817-472-9988 or online in the special request field. *Reservation Strongly Recommended. Limiting Seating Available. This event cannot be combined with any other offer, promotion, discount or certificate. No sharing. Comparable substitutions available upon request. Restaurant Week menus are specific to each location.
- Active cleaning in public areas:
- Cleaning/sanitizing protocols available for review:
- Employees required to wear masks and gloves:
- Floor markings/signage for social distancing:
- Required employee health screenings:
- Condiments available upon request:
- Menus Available: Single Use Paper Menu
- Nothing left on tabletops between guests:
- Reduced seating capacity:
- Hours Wednesday: 5:00-10:00 p.m.
- Hours Friday: 5:00-11:00 p.m.
- Hours Monday: 5:00-10:00 p.m.
- Hours Saturday: 3:30-11:00 p.m.
- Hours Sunday: 3:00-9:00 p.m.
- Hours Thursday: 5:00-10:00 p.m.
- Hours Tuesday: 5:00-10:00 p.m.
- Meeting Room Capacity: 48
- Total Dining Seats: 190
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Total Sq. Ft. 6000
- Reception Capacity 100
- Space Notes There are 22 tables of variable sizes in the mail dining room seating 4 to 16 guests. There is a more intimate area with 9 tables that seat 2 guests each. There is one large private room available that seats 48 guests. It can be divided into two rooms seating 30 guests & 18 guests. Each may be rented together as one or separately. The bar area also has five booths seating a total of 24 guests, two standing height cocktail tables without chairs, and 13 seats at the bar top. This area can be used separately for large groups up to 50 or in addition to the private room for a total of 100 guests (85 seated with standing room for about 15)
- Number of Rooms 5