Whether you’re celebrating a birthday, anniversary, a long overdue date night, or celebrating with a group, The Melting Pot Restaurant is perfect for any occasion. Grab a seat at The Fondue Bar for a small bite or tailor your visit with a four-course dining experience including cheese fondue, salad, entree and dessert. Complement your meal with a cleverly crafted cocktail, a bottle of wine from our extensive list, or an ice cold craft brew on tap. As an independently owned and operated franchise, The Melting Pot of Arlington, Texas is owned by a local Arlington family. Fondue was always a favorite dining experience and ensuring every guest has the opportunity to enjoy exceptional flavors and service is their utmost priority. Join us at The Melting Pot fondue restaurant, where an awakening of your taste buds and feeding of your imagination lends a unique and memorable dining experience.
- Hours Monday: 5:00-10:00 p.m.
- Hours Tuesday: 5:00-10:00 p.m.
- Hours Wednesday: 5:00-10:00 p.m.
- Hours Thursday: 5:00-10:00 p.m.
- Hours Friday: 5:00-11:00 p.m.
- Hours Saturday: 3:30-11:00 p.m.
- Hours Sunday: 3:00-9:00 p.m.
- Meeting Room Capacity: 48
- Total Dining Seats: 190
- Floorplan File Floorplan File
- Total Sq. Ft. 6000
- Reception Capacity 100
- Space Notes There are 22 tables of variable sizes in the mail dining room seating 4 to 16 guests. There is a more intimate area with 9 tables that seat 2 guests each. There is one large private room available that seats 48 guests. It can be divided into two rooms seating 30 guests & 18 guests. Each may be rented together as one or separately. The bar area also has five booths seating a total of 24 guests, two standing height cocktail tables without chairs, and 13 seats at the bar top. This area can be used separately for large groups up to 50 or in addition to the private room for a total of 100 guests (85 seated with standing room for about 15)
- Number of Rooms 5