The kids are back to school, but you can still catch the last wave of summer in Arlington. Six Flags Hurricane Harbor is 47 acres of water wonders that will entice you with 3 million gallons of splish splashy thrills. But you are short on time if you want to enjoy them all…the final day for 2016 is September 18.
Imagine how relaxed you’ll be bronzing up at the Suntan Lagoon or chilling in the Boogie Beach wading pool. Then envision a swirl down the Black Hole or a six-story drop on Geronimo. Now see yourself making an equally grand splash with your budget when you book one of our online vacation packages, complete with discounted lodging and attractions tickets.
Why not make this dream a reality? Everyone knows that Hurricane Harbor is the best place to cool down when the sun heats up. But you may not know these fun new, fun and helpful facts about Hurricane Harbor:
- Dive-in Movies – New for 2016, the park shows classic films on a Texas-sized screen over the iconic wave pool! From Finding Nemo to Jaws and Pirate of the Caribbean, families can enjoy a show through August.
- Surf’s up! – Speaking of catching a wave, did you know that Surf Rider drives a whopping 24,000 gallons of water per minute to allow body boarders to test their skills and perform radical maneuvers? Hang ten!
- New in 2016, Beachside Grill offers music, food and fun. Tank up on burgers, hot dogs, potato salad and other summertime faves as you enjoy the sounds of a live bands or a DJ. Beachside Grill opened in June and runs each weekend until August 14.
- Line shortcut – If patience isn’t one of your virtues, THE FLASH Pass Platinum reduces your wait time up to 90%. That means less yawn and more fun! Get yours now.
- Group discounts - Hurricane Harbor has programs and packages designed for groups of 10+. All types of groups are welcome: company outings, youth trips, family reunions and more. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org to set up your lodging block and book your park tickets.
- Got a bet to settle? Head for the Wahoo Racer, a two-tier, multi-lane water slide that’s the only one of its kind in the world.
- The Mega Wedgie offers a “zero gravity” experience to guests. The ride stands 4 stories tall and 83 feet wide and gives one or two riders a woosh of up to 23 miles per hour.
If you’re thinking this all sounds pretty cool, well, it really is. But you need to act quickly if you want to soak up the final rays of summer and cash in on the great deals through arlington.org. The summer fun is here, and we wish you were here too!