Dining and entertainment options include:
- Arlington Backyard – premier outdoor concert venue, where Arlington goes to play! The venue will host 250 annual events, and will be able to host festivals, cultural activities and community functions.
- Troy’s is where legendary Cowboy Troy Aikman will be serving up his favorite gourmet food and drink – expect bold flavors and live music 7 days a week!
- Pudge’s Pizza – Texas Rangers hall of fame catcher Ivan “Pudge” Rodriguez introduces his new pizza concept to Texas Live!, made only with the freshest ingredients.
- North Texas BBQ favorite Lockhart Smokehouse, made up your favorite brisket, ribs, and other slow-cooked, mouthwatering meats.
- Taco Joint, a taco stand restaurant from Emmy-award winning chef Guy Fieri serving made-from-scratch tacos, salsas and guacamole.
- Miller Tavern & Beer Garden offers sports fans will get a true elevated gastro-pub experience paired with a world-class beer. The flagship Professional Bull Riders (PBR) bar and nightclub, PBR Texas, which will be the largest in the country and is even expected to feature two mechanical bulls.
- Live Arena!: The living room of Texas Live!, a 35,000 sq. ft space where everyone gathers when they first walk into the building. This is where it’s “no ticket, no problem” you can watch the game on 100-ft LED HD television.
- Sports & Social: This will be the ultimate Rangers fan showcase for fans during the baseball season. Rangers-themed, this two-level 30,000 sq. ft family-friendly dining and entertainment venue gives fans access to the Rangers like never before. Featuring some arcade games and food and beverages, this will be the place to hang out!
- Rangers Repblic: Funky, Fresh and Fun! Grab a drink, dance with friends, watch the game. Rangers Republic matches the pulse of the game; play hard, party harder. Whether it's grabbing a bite to eat before or after the game or gathering your friends for a night out, we are the ultimate party sports bar.
- Revolver Brewing BLDG Tap Room: Experience the Revolver Brewing process while enjoying one-of-a-kind beers, paired with specialty menu items including legendary fare from Lockhart Smokehouse. Our space features a brew pub, tasting room, outdoor seating that flows into the Miller Beer Garden courtyard, and private event space. Adjacent to the brew pub is an operating experimental pilot brewery, offering guests a first look at new and innovative small batches of craft beer.