For the first time in franchise history, the TEXAS RANGERS ARE WORLD CHAMPS! THEY WENT AND TOOK IT, and Arlington is ready to celebrate!
Here’s everything you need to know if you’re heading to The District for the parade.
***We will continue to update as more information becomes available.***
Parade route and map provided by City of Arlington.
With road closures for the parade route and the hundreds of thousands of fans that will be celebrating, plan ahead on arriving in The District for the parade.
Roads surrounding Globe Life Field and Choctaw Stadium will be closed by 10:00am:
- Cowboys Way between AT&T Way and Stadium Drive
- AT&T Way between Cowboys Way and Nolan Ryan Expressway
- Nolan Ryan Expressway between AT&T Way and E Road to Six Flags Drive
- E Road to Six Flags Drive between Nolan Ryan Expressway and Ballpark Way
- Ballpark Way between E Road to Six Flags Drive and Cowboys Way
- Randol Mill Road will also be closed between AT&T Way and Ballpark Way
WHERE TO PARK
Check out the parking map before heading to The District!
Starting at 8:00am parking lots surrounding Globe Life Field, Choctaw Stadium, AT&T Stadium and the Esports Stadium Arlington + Expo Center will be open to the public to park for free.
The Live! by Loews parking garage, Cowboys parking Lot 3, 4 and 5 and Rangers’ parking lots A, B, K, R and T, some of which are inside the parade route, will be closed to vehicles before and during the festivities.
Designated handicap parking spaces are available on a first-come, first-served basis in Texas Rangers parking lots on the north, east and southeast sides of the parade route.
(Please note that some private lots may charge for parking.)
WHERE TO WATCH
The parade will be about a 1.9-mile route and is expected to last about an hour.
The route will start on Cowboys Way, near Lot A on the southwest corner of Globe Life Field, before turning right on AT&T Way and Road to Six Flags before ending on Stadium Drive.
Set up camp along Cowboys Way, AT&T Way, Road to Six Flags or Ballpark Way/Stadium Drive to witness the parade passing by.
Video screens will also be set up in Lot B and one on Nolan Ryan Expressway, next to Choctaw Stadium.
WHAT TO EXPECT
First and foremost, expect a CELEBRATION! With the first win in franchise history, Texas Rangers fans are ready for a big party! Second, expect a VERY LARGE crowd. We’re expecting hundreds of thousands of fans coming to experience the excitement and celebration.
But, don’t worry! If you’re getting here early, Choctaw Stadium will be available with access to restrooms and concessions on the north and west entrances.
The parade starts at 12:15pm, featuring all Texas Rangers players, Arlington Mayor Jim Ross and the Arlington City Council, Arlington police and fire representatives, and local school marching bands.
LET THE CELEBRATION CONTINUE
At the conclusion of the parade, Parade goers are invited to gather afterward in the North Plaza of Globe Life Field for a public ceremony featuring remarks from the Texas Rangers’ executives, manager Bruce Bochy, and Rangers’ players. And of course, the ceremony will be led by Texas Rangers Hall of Famer Chuck Morgan. The ceremony is estimated to last 30 minutes.
YUP! Check out where else you can continue celebrating the Texas Rangers in Arlington:
- Texas Live!: Doors open at 9:00am, with first come, first serve seating, and live music before and after the parade.
- Hearsay Arlington: Hearsay is opening it's doors early, at 11:00am, for your pre and post-parade celebration!
- Division Brewing: Drop by after the parade and raise a glass (and free hotdog with that beer purchase)!
- Cidercade Arlington: Sport your Rangers gear, and get 50% off admission.
- Shakertins Arlington: Doors open at 11:00am for a Parade Party!
- Cinnaholic Arlington: Buy any signature cinnamon roll and get a FREE Ranger Roll.
- BoomerJack's at Lincoln Square: Opening at 10:00am, stop by early for brunch and drink specials.