This special 90-minute pregame tour will allow guests to get an inside glimpse at game day preparations throughout the Ballpark, as well as a chance to visit some of Globe Life Field’s premium lounges and spaces while also learning about the rich history of the Texas Rangers Baseball Club and unique architecture of Globe Life Field.
This exciting tour ends in the seats right behind the Ranger’s dugout, where guests can get a front row view of the Rangers on the field for warm-ups and batting practice, before gates open to the public!
All pregame tour guests must have a separate game ticket for the same day. Game tickets sold separately.
Pregame Tour Parking:
Pregame tour parking is available for purchase in Lot B at the prevailing game-day rates. Parking is not validated for pregame tours.
If you have already purchased a parking pass for a different Rangers’ lot, simply show the attendant your parking pass and tour tickets and let them know that you are here for a pregame tour.
- Tickets are non-refundable.
- If you accidentally purchase tickets for the incorrect date, time, or tour type, please call the Tours Department at 817.533.1833 so we can help make any necessary adjustments (pending tour availability).
- When purchasing tickets, please be sure to select the “90 Minute Pregame Tour.”
- This tour is available on select Rangers’ game days only. Please be sure to check the Tours Calendar to see when this tour is being offered.
- Tour locations, field surface, and tour times are subject to change based on team and ballpark schedule.
- This tour will not include access to the Rangers’ Clubhouse, field, player areas, or the World Series trophy.
- Batting practice is held at the discretion of the Rangers’ field manager and is not guaranteed. The Tour Department does not have visibility into batting practice cancellations. In the event batting practice is cancelled, refunds will not be given.