Due to current circumstances, please check the websites of individual events before you confirm your travel plans.
Artsy, foody, musicy, sportsy, kid-friendly…there is seriously always something going on in the World of Wonderful!
Some of our annual, must-attend festivals and events in the Arlington area include:
· Vandergriff Arts Festival (May) is an arts lovers dream with more than 200 artists and food vendors, plus live music in the lovely Vandergriff Park.
· Light Up Arlington is our star-spangled tribute to our Lady Liberty!
· Frame4Frame (September) is a four-day music, film, and art festival blends live music, art exhibitions, classes, exclusive film screenings and workshops around the city.
· Six Flags Over Texas Fright Fest (October) is our family festival to celebrate all things spooky!
· Texas Christkindl Market (December) is a family-friendly holiday market offers unique gifts, decorations, live music, seasonal food and one-of-a-kind finds.
Here is a complete list of the colorful festivals that we have in store for you: